you are visitor...

Rabu, 28 April 2010

0.o

"Baby, baby, baby noo
I'm like
Baby, baby, baby noo
I thought you'd always be mine"
baby justin bieber

"And all the haters I swear
They look so small from up here
Cuz we’re
bigger, love’s bigger, I’m bigger and you’re bigger"
bigger justin bieber

"We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let’s start giving"
we are the world 25 for haiti

"When I get older
I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom
Just like a
waving flag"
wavin flag knaan

"Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you’re here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on"
my heart will go on celine dion

"Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I’ll be waiting; all there’s left to do is run.
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess,
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes"
love story taylor swift

0 komentar: